The Future of the Water Industry
John Tillotson, CEO of Microbe Detectives, recently got together with water industry exectuvie and entrepreneur, Mike Reardon to get his persepctives on the water industry and the opportunity to create value through DNA sequencing.
Water Industry Executive and Entrepreneur
What are your thoughts on the water industry today?
At first glance, I’m kind of excited about what I’m learning, what I’m seeing in the marketplace. This information was out there, but people weren’t aware of it. I think is going to enable us to do some interesting things. I think of it kind of like looking out up in the sky in the days before the Hubble telescope. You would see a lot less stars than you can see today. We now can see all these stars, and it opens up possibilities beyond your imagination. I think this microbiome area is going to be similar. We’re going to see information, and we’re going to be aware of information that will teach us about cause and effects, that we could never imagine before.
Microbiome Water Summit 2017
- Learn from leaders in this ground-breaking field
- Network with a new community of innovators
- View live streaming on the Internet
Presentations and panel discussions
- Invisible Influence: The Microbiome in Health
- Metagenomic Applications in Wastewater
- Key Findings & Insights:
- Biological Nutrient Removal (BNR) Study
- Biogas Anaerobic Digester Study
- Source Water Characterization
- The Shedd Aquarium Microbiome Project